Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Here's to 2013!


It is a new year and I already feel really great about it. One big reason being I got engaged last night!!! I'm so happy! Don't worry, I'll put all the mushy stuff on a different blog. Although, there may be some cross-contamination. ;) The following is a list of things I am excited about for the coming year. Some of these things may turn out to suck but it doesn't matter. I'm excited now!

Television:

The return of Community!!!
February 7th, 2013 "Community" will be back on the air!! Unfortunately, it is returning only to begin the countdown until the end but I will enjoy every moment of it!

Mad Men: Season 6
Betty and Megan catfights are in our future! Woo hoo! The new season begins April 7th with a two-hour premiere! Very exciting.

The rest of Season 7 of Doctor Who!
March 30th we will discover the mysteries of the new TARDIS and also a Miss Clara Ozwin Oswald! Also, 50th anniversary!

BBC Produced animated series based on "Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell"
Please see this little article. http://www.hypable.com/2012/11/30/bbc-announces-jonathan-strange-mr-norrell-miniseries/
This should be most fun!

Season 3 of "Sherlock" Hopefully....
Well, they're starting to film in March... or so they say. It could be awhile. I guess I will have to listen to my mom yell, "But I have theories!!!" for several more months.

Season 3 of "Game of Thrones":


Top Ten Movies I'm looking forward to:
1. The Great Gatsby
2. Iron Man 3
3. After Earth
4. Thor: The Dark World
5. Hunger Games: Catching Fire
6. The Wolverine
7. Pacific Rim
8. Monster University
9. Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
10. Red 2

See the trailers here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuKSJjt2V1g9Z-t_KqZaO3NaS0Uva4l-G

Now there are plenty of things that are coming out that I don't know about or don't know enough about. I looked at a list of books coming out this year and for the most part, it didn't mean anything to me. *shrug*

To all of you, I hope 2013 is a wonderful year full of great things! I know I'm already loving this year and very excited for things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment