Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Playlist

I've been thinking a lot about the music I listen to at work and how some of it makes my day a little easier and some of it leaves me weeping at my desk. The latter usually doesn't last very long on my playlist. So out of about 1,000 songs, here is a playlist of some of the music the keeps me cruising the best.

1. "Do I Disappoint You" Rufus Wainwright
2. "I'm Afraid of Americans" David Bowie
3. "I Feel Fantastic" Jonathan Coulton
4. "DQ Blizzard" MC Chris
5. "Still Alive" Jonathan Coulton
6. "Black Tongue" Yeah Yeah Yeahs
7. "Personal Jesus" Marilyn Manson (I actually have three versions of this song. Love it!)
8. "Night Work" Scissor Sisters
9. "Crack of Doom" Tiger Lilies
10. "Nasty Habits" Oingo Boingo
11. "God's Away on Business" Tom Waits
12. "Who Do You Want to be Today" Oingo Boingo
13. "Slide Show" Rufus Wainwright
14. "Edge of Glory" Lady Gaga
15. "Astronaut" Amanda Palmer
16. "I am Not a Whore" LMFAO
17. "Party in the CIA" Weird Al

Enjoy!

Edit: I have made a You Tube playlist. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL63C88A0AC0A2A574&feature=edit_ok

No comments:

Post a Comment