Friday, August 31, 2012

Hot Nerd Friday: Terrance Zdunich


I know some of you are going to want to yell things when I say this, but I just saw "Repo! The Genetic Opera" this week. It was my laundry day movie. If I can gather one thing from this movie is that I am in love with Terrance Zdunich's brain and his voice. He really pokes me in my creepy, gothy spot. Oh my goodness I love me some sexy, talented goth boys. And goth boys in suits? You could knock me over with a feather.

I have decided that this man needs to be in more things and singing. I adore his voice. Me = butter MELTING all over the place. He has come out with a new movie, "The Devil's Carnival." I don't think there has been a wide release but it has been shown in some late-night theaters to a lucky few.

Please enjoy him. Go visit his site maybe! Unless you get squigged by cockroaches. Then don't. http://www.terrancezdunich.com



No comments:

Post a Comment