Friday, April 5, 2013

Summer Movie Shakedown



Summer is the a magical time for movies. All of the "good stuff" comes out. All the biggest explosions, biggest tear-jerkers, and the most badass come out in the summer. This summer is looking to be a season to be reckoned with. The following are the movies I am most excited to see. I probably won't get to all of them, but I can hope can't I?


Iron Man 3


The Great Gatsby


Star Trek Into Darkness (This is a movie I'm sure my sweetie will make me see. I've never seen a Star Trek anything.)


After Earth (This was filmed near where I live and I'm excited to see how they did.)


The Internship (This looks silly but you need a little silly.)


Much Ado About Nothing


Man of Steel


Monster University


World War Z (I know this is going to be bad and that the author of the book has divorced himself from this project but I feel like I should see it anyway.)


the Lone Ranger


Pacific Rim


Red 2


The Wolverine


300: Rise of an Empire


Planes


Kick Ass 2


Machete Kills

Oblivion



Here's to another great summer at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment