Thursday, April 21, 2016

Week 6: Writing Tasks

A Room of Your Own

1. I could sit in Bittersweet and eat pie and drink cider.
2. I could bring a folding chair to the beach.
3. I could sit in the rose garden at Sequoia Park.
4. I could make a little nest in a redwood tree stump.
5. I could turn a closet into an office.
6. I could come into the shop later.
7. I could designate a day just for creative work.
8. I could cat sit for a friend and bring my writing.
9. I could make the most of my husband going out of town without me.
10. I could cafe hop all around town.

Communing with Community

1. A daily ritual I could take in community is taking a walk around my neighborhood.
2. A community paper I could read is The Lostcoast Outpost.
3. A community store I could support is Eureka Natural Foods.
4. A community concern I could support is taking care of the homeless population.
5. A community service I could volunteer is working the local NPR station's phone drive.

Interestingly, I live in a very community focused area and these are all things I already do on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment