Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Week 9: Tasks

Exactly the Way I am

1. I like my weird sense of humor
2. I like my eyes.
3. I like my too-long arms.
4. I like my positive outlook.
5. I like my creativity in the kitchen.
6. I like my pasta sauce.
7. I like being the cupcake lady.
8. I like my love of books.
9. I like that I am who people call for advice on tea.
10. I like that people call me for advice on cooking.
11. I like that I can self-entertain easily.
12. I like my lust for adventure.
13. I like that I don't ming losing games but just enjoy playing
14. I like that I am compassionate with others.
15. I like that people think I am intellectually older than my age.
16. I like the joys I find in food.
17. I like my drive for happiness.
18. I like my writing ability.
19. I like my hair (even the gray ones.)
20. I like the easiness of my personal style.

Take a Little Pity on Yourself

1. IT was generous of me to give a friend a free place to live for nearly a year.
2. It was thoughtful of me to make scarves and leave them around Old Town for the homeless this winter.
3. It was nice that I help my friends put their wedding together.
4. I was a good friend when I did not take a friend's drunken ramblings personally.
5. I was sensitive when I checked in on my friend who was having a rough time emotionally.
6. I did a good job when I was gracious to the person turning me down for a job.
7. I was very professional about an employer canceling my interview because they hired someone else.
8. I went beyond the call of duty when I baked a second wedding cake because my friend left out the first ones and ants got to it.
9. I deserve a thank you for all the momming I've done for young kids in the band.
10. I should get an Oscar for not yelling at the bank when they didn't find the $20 their ATM ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment