Friday, July 6, 2012

Hot Nerd Friday: Amy Adams


Amy Adams is just about the cutest thing in the world. I mean, don't you just want to love and cuddle her and take her home and well... ahem... Nevermind. I love that even though she is a beautiful, fiery redhead, she chooses a lot of really quirky roles. (At least I hope she's choosing.) She is as cute as a button in "the Muppet Movie," very convincing and silly in "Enchanted," and fantastic in "Sunshine Cleaners."

I appreciate it a lot when it is apparent that actresses are getting work because they have real talent and not just a pretty face.

So happy Friday everyone and thank goodness for Amy Adams! My hot nerd crush of the week.



CORRECTION: The image I posted earlier was of Isla Fisher. She's really pretty but not nearly as cool as Amy Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment