Friday, July 6, 2012

State of My Union

Hi, hello... I'm sorry... I have been neglecting my blog and I feel terribly. For some reason writing has just been really hard recently and the longer I wait, the harder it seems to get. The only way to break through this is to assume that no one is mad at me for not writing and to just start doing it again. I find I've been falling into the internet loop at work. Instead of doing anything productive with my free time, I've been stuck checking email, checking Facebook, checking Twitter, repeat. Not useful. Not even a little.

One productive thing I did was make some good looking pies. I mean, look at this pie!
That is a pear pie with Gruyere cheese baked into the crust. Bam!

So I apologize for my absence. I'm going to try to get back on track again. My goal is going to be writing twice a week but I have a lot of catch-up to do. I mean, have you seen how many awesome movies have been coming out? I'm overwhelmed. I didn't even get to see all the ones I wanted before they left theaters.

So, I'm back. Here's a thing. I'll probably post a Hot Nerd on my 3pm work break.


No comments:

Post a Comment