Thursday, March 3, 2016

Week 2: Check In

1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages?
Every day so far though I will miss tomorrow because we're going out of town.

2. Did you do your Artist's Date? Where did you go? How did it feel?
I did! I walked around Old Town between rain storms. I'm going to guess these books were written to be executed during the summer. It's hard to get out and take long walks and such when it is always raining.

3. Did you get out on your weekly walk? How did it feel? Were you able to walk more than once?
I went on two. One in the evening with my husband around our neighborhood and one during the day through Old Town. Again, I had to fit them in between rain storms.

4. Were there any issues this week your felt were significant to your self discovery?
I was asked to bake cupcakes for a friend's wedding. This is my first paid baking gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment