Monday, April 23, 2012

Nielsen and Me

I don't know if I should be excited about this as I am, but I can't help myself! I'm stoked! A month or so ago I got a preliminary survey from Nielsen to see if I can be a representative household. I filled it out, sent it back and didn't expect to hear anymore about it. Today I got a call that I have been chosen! I am the one household that will represent something like 10,000 tv viewing households.

This excites me. I feel like I am watching the best that television has to offer and I don't want to see my favorite shows canceled. I would also love to see some of the less good shows off the air. I think it is time to show tv produces that the public is is ready for quality television and reality television is over.

This is a vote I know will actually count for something...

No comments:

Post a Comment