Sunday, December 6, 2015

Week 6, Check In

1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages? Are you starting to like them? How was the experience for you?
Well this was a weird one because this "week" was actually two weeks because of Thanksgiving. I didn't write Wednesday - Sunday and I didn't write this Friday - Sunday. Thanksgiving ate my brain and I was kind of exhausted. I am enjoying the morning pages but I just... didn't do them as much as I should have. I am being forgiving with myself and accepting that this is a reasonable time to not be on program. I know this will happen again with Christmas and when we go to Vegas in January.

2. Did you do your artist date this week? Have you had the experience of hearing answers during this leisure time? What did you do for your date? How did it feel? Have you taken an artist date yet that really felt adventurous?
I did! I went to the zoo with my parents. I spent a lot of time with the Red Pandas and my parents were very encouraging about the children's book about Masala. My artist dates have not been terribly adventurous. They're all around town and by myself. There really isn't anything I could do that would be super adventurous by myself here.

3. Did you experience any synchronicity this week?
I got a lot of encouragement about the Masala project. Some of it in the form of, "Yes you should do it!" others in the form of, "Why haven't you done this yet? DO IT ALREADY!"

4. Were there any other issues this week that you considered significant to your recovery?
I have to accept that holidays happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment