Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 7, Money Madness, An Exercise

1. People with money are privileged.
2. Money makes people forgetful.
3. I'd have more money if I got regular work again.
4. My Dad thought money was to be saved for vacation.
5. My mom always thought money would keep her from getting bored with herself.
6. In my family, money caused joy because we were fervent savers and spent on long vacations.
7. Money equals comfort.
8. If I had money, I'd save it.
9. If I could afford it, I'd travel Europe.
10. If I had some money, I'd buy some new clothes.
11. I'm afraid that if I had money I 'd spend it frivolously.
12. Money is a necessary evil.
13. Money causes some people to forget how others live.
14. Having money is not necessarily the main goal.
15. In order to have more money, I'd need to get a job.
16. When I have money, I am usually pretty good about not over-spending.
17. I think money gets a bad rap.
18. If I weren't so cheap I'd probably be broke constantly.
19. People think money is the answer to everything.
20. Being broke tells me that there's something better out there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment