Friday, December 11, 2015

Week 7, Check-In

1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages? Have you used them to think about creative luxury for you? How has the experience been for you?
All of them! Hooray me! Mostly I've used the pages like a friend over coffee which is useful since I can't remember the last time I successful went out for hot beverages with a friend. It's a calming exercise.

2. Did you do your artist date this week? What did you do? How did it feel?
I did not. I didn't even make it to the gym this week.

3. Did you experience any synchronicity this week? What was it?
The sketch book and pencils are staring me down. I will have time during my baking tomorrow.

4. Were there any other issues this week that you consider significant to your recover?
I realized that I think this book is intended to be gone through during warm weather. It's hard to do the outdoorsy stuff when it has been raining for two weeks straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment