Monday, January 25, 2016

Week 8: Check In

1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages? How has the experience been for you?
I wrote every day. It's part of my routine now and it allows me to get some frustrations out.

2. Did you do your artist date this week? What did you do? How did it feel?
I did. I went to Bittersweet on Saturday. I had a savory pie, a slice of lemon pie, a little beer and some tea and started on a short story.

3. Did you experience any synchronicity this week?
I got all the edits for the children's book done this week and I sent the transcript to Brooke to start illustrating.

4. Were there any other issues this week that you consider significant to your recover?
I have accepted that writing will be a part of my regular life from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment