Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know it's January 6th but I've been both busy and exhausted. There will be a Hot Nerd Friday but it will probably happen tomorrow. I got a new laptop for Nerdmas (Oh, it was the nerdiest of Nerdmases) and all of my pictures are on my other computer.

Some of you will be proud to know that I am now a Mac user. I am currently typing on a shiny MacBook. Yes, it is fantastic. Shut up... I know. I didn't really see before that there were any problems with my old laptop. Sure, the speakers didn't work, the battery didn't hold a charge and I recently had to get it completely reformatted but it was my lappy! I got it when I went to college! Well, I graduated two years ago so I guess it was finally time to replace the old girl. My honey was super stoked to get me a Mac. I think he's been plotting this transition ever since he learned that I use Macs at work. Aren't we just a happy Mac family?

Anyhow, happy Nerd Year. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment