Thursday, January 19, 2012

Review: Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol

This movie left me with a lot of questions.

Question One: Why have I never seen any of these movies before?

Question Two: Can we go rent the other three movies?

Question Three: Are the others movies this fun?

Question Four: Why didn't anyone tell me?

Question Five: Why don't girls like these?

I really enjoyed this movie but I have nothing to compare it to. This is the first Mission Impossible movie I have seen and it really did make me want to go find and watch the other movies. Now, let's take into account the fact that it has been about two weeks since I saw this movie and I have yet to actually watch any of the other movies. I'll get to it... I got hooked on something else.

Loads of fun, great action movie, I adore Simon Pegg. It isn't too much of a thinker but it is an absolutely great action film.

No comments:

Post a Comment