Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FDR: American Badass



When Franklin Delano Roosevelt is bitten by a Nazi werewolf on a hunting trip, the soon-to-be-president contracts polio and is confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Instead of feeling defeated about his new malady, FDR goes on to become the most badass president ever and single-handedly destroys the Axis of Evil which in a strange turn of events, is entirely manned with werewolves.

I don't like watching movies at home by myself. I'm usually multi-tasking and doing laundry or cruising Facebook or writing. It is not very often that I will just sit down by myself. I know it has been proven that people will only laugh in the presence of other people and that's why a lot of times, if you're alone you may only snort at something that would have you roaring if your bestie is over. I watched this movie alone in my house last night. I roared through the majority of this movie and at least giggled through the rest. This is damn near a perfect movie. It was rude, it was vulgar, there's a dude pooping in a vase, there's sex, there's machines guns, werewolves, Nazis and American spirit. I enjoyed this movie so much, I am willing to watch it again this week so that my honey can experience the majesty that is this movie. Barry Bostwick doesn't get nearly enough credit. He is really damn funny and he needs to be in more things. This is an instant cult classic. I want a copy. I'm going to force everyone I know to watch this.

Please go see this movie. Go seek it out. Watch it. Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment