Friday, October 30, 2015

Week 2 Check In

- How many days this week did you do morning pages? How do they make you feel? What do you find yourself getting from them?

I have done morning pages every day this week. However, I am unsure if I will do them over the weekend. My parents are staying with us this weekend and I don't know if I can get them in before they come in for breakfast in the morning. Yes, this is a cop out. I don't do my pages on Sunday anyway.

The pages have become very easy. They feel good. My hand doesn't even cramp up that much anymore which is good. I have found that my hand cramps even less if I have done yoga the night before. Positive reinforcement for both activities!

I have been getting more introspective with the pages. They have been helping me work through some things mentally. It's easier to play out a scenario on the page to see how I actually feel about something and how probable a particular outcome may be. It also helps me decide if certain routes are worth my time. It is a very useful tool.

- Did you go on an artist's date this week? What did you do?

I went to two different book shops and gazed lovingly at the spines. I also went to a bead shop to look at the colorful beads and also get a couple necklaces repaired.

- Were there other issues this week that you consider significant for your recovery? 

My biggest hurdle is myself. I need to become more diligent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment