Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hot Nerd Friday: Christina Hendricks


Oh Joanie, oh Red, oh you gorgeous, curvy woman you.. In your cute dresses and your oddly sculpted hair (how does that work?) if only we could get you to lay off the cigs, you'd be the perfect woman...

Oh Saffron, bride of Mal, player of mind-games, the woman who gave us all that beautiful almost-love-scene with Inara. If only... You're psychotic but we all love you anyway.

Now, I have no idea if Christina Hendricks is a nerd herself. I have seen no proof in either direction. What I do know is that she has had a role in two of my very favorite things and I adore her deeply. I want one for Christmas. You know, in that red dress with the bow on the back that she wore to the Sterling, Cooper, Draper, Campbell Christmas party last year... The one that makes her look like a present...

Mmmmmmmm...... Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment