Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How to Live Safely in a Science Fiction Universe by Charles Yu

Do you like Science Fiction? Do you like reading? Have you read this yet? No? Why not? This book absolutely captivated my imagination and made me delight in every turn of the page. The only bad thing I can say about this book is that it is too short. I wanted this story to go on and on forever and I was left with this awful conundrum of wanting to turn the pages as quickly as I could but then wanting to savor every second of the journey.

I do have a funny story about this book. I started this book on my lunch break at work one day. Literally the moment I started reading page one, we had an earthquake. I took this as a good omen. My boss thought this was hilarious but asked me to please not read any books about zombies at work.

I give this book a rating of 5 points out of a possible five! Please go get this book now and put it into your brain.

Trust me, it's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment