Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Week 4 Writing Prompt, Part 1

Free Association

1. My favorite childhood toy was Honey.
2. My favorite childhood game was Pretty, Pretty Princess.
3. The best movie I ever saw as a kid was "Beauty and the Beast."
4. I don't do it much, but I enjoy spinning poi.
5. If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself be more social.
6. If it weren't too late, I'd learn another language well.
7. My favorite musical instrument is the cello.
8. The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is maybe $50 though probably less.
9. If I weren't so stingy with my artist, I would buy her so many amazing pens.
10. Taking time out for myself is necessary. Saturday is my day.
11. I am afraid that if I start dreaming, I will find things are far out of my reach.
12. I secretly enjoy reading everything.
13. If I had had a perfect childhood I'd have grown up to be exactly the same. I would have tried to be an astronaut but I recently learned I am too short.
14. If it didn't sound so crazy, I'd write a science fiction novel.
15. My parents think artists are fascinating.
16. My God thinks artists are.... I don't have a God so there isn't a way to answer this question.
17. What makes me feel weird about this recovery is the idea that I could actually create something that someone else would like.
18. Learning to trust myself is probably something I should definitely be doing now while I am young.
19. My most cheer-me-up music is The Smiths right now... which I guess is a little odd. Marian Call and Rufus Wainwright as well.
20. My favorite way to dress is feminine but comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment