Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Week 6, Wish List Exercise

1. I wish I were a better dancer.
2. I wish I could dedicate myself to things harder so I could improve.
3. I wish I felt more independent right now.
4. I wish I felt like I was meeting my potential.
5. I wish I could find more direction in my life.
6. I wish I felt more of a purpose.
7. I wish I had majored in something different in college.
8. I wish I didn't have food allergies.
9. I wish twins and miscarriages didn't run in my family.
10. I wish I wrote on my blog more.
11. I wish I were a better knitter.
12. I wish I were graceful even in the slightest.
13. I wish I could just learn things on my own without the pressure of someone watching.
14. I wish someone would just tell me what I'm good at and should do.
15. I wish could draw.
16. I wish I were more flexible.
17. I wish I were a more social person.
18. I wish I were more outgoing.
19. I most especially wish to feel fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment