Friday, February 26, 2016

Week 1: Check In

1. How many days this week did you do morning pages?
Every day. It'd be weird not to.

2. Did you do your artist's date this week? What did you do and how did it feel?
I'm going to do one tomorrow. I haven't decided what it will be yet. That will depend on the weather.

3. Did you get out on your weekly walk? How did it feel?
I did though it was shorter than I would have liked because it was really cold out. It felt nice. I slept well that night.

4. Were there any other issues this week that felt significant to you in you self-discovery?
I feel like I've stopped making out the writing process to be more than just putting words on paper finally. I got an idea and I got the whole thing out within one day. That's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment