Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 12: Check In

1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages? Have you accepted them yet as permanent spiritual practice? How was the experience for you?
I wrote every day this week. It is a routine. Sometimes I don't get to it right away, but I always make sure I get to it.

2. Did you do your artist date this week? Will you allow yourself these on a permanent basis as well? What did you do? How did it feel?
I feel like getting to enjoy a pretty spectacular rainstorm should count as an artist's date. I will continue to try to pamper my inner artist and I have been advising others to do the same.

3. Did you experience any synchronicity this week? What was it?
People have been asking about the Masala book which shows that interest continues. I know the illustrations are being worked on.

4. Were there any other issues this week you consider significant for your recovery?
It feels odd to finish. "The Artist's Way," but I know "Walking in this World," will be a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment