Friday, February 12, 2016

Week 11: Check In

1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages? How was the experience for you? Have you recommended morning pages to anyone else?
I wrote every day! I still enjoy writing the pages and it has gotten easier. My hand doesn't cramp anymore. I have not recommended them to anyone but I am going to see if my dad wants to do the program when I'm done with the whole book.

2. Did you do your artist date this week? What did you do? How did it feel?
I consider my ladies book club to be an artist date. Those women are so smart and wonderful and I'm constantly inspired by them.

3. Did you experience any synchronicity?
I got some new pen pals...

4. Were there any other issues this week that you consider significant to your recovery?
No, it was a good week. I worked on my short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment