Saturday, February 6, 2016

Week 10: Check In

1. How many days this week did you do your morning pages? Are you still allowing yourself to write them freely?
All of them! Yes, I try to not have an agenda when I start and see where it goes. Even if I think I know where it is going, I am often wrong.

2. Did you do your artist date this week? Let yourself do an extra one. What did you do? How did it feel?
I did! Last night I had a relaxing night in. I did some reading in the bathtub. Today I had a tea latte at Old Town Coffee and Chocolate with some friends and then wandered two book stores. I bought two graphic novels.

3. Did you experience any synchronicity this week? What was it?
Not really.

4. Were there any other issues this week that you consider significant for your recovery?
Nope this week just kind of was.

No comments:

Post a Comment