Saturday, November 26, 2011

Delayed Hot Nerd Friday

Oh geez! I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about posting yesterday!!! I think it is cruel to have November be National Novel Writing Month because there is so much stuff going on in November! I vote it be moved to September. For my convenience mostly. Doesn't work like that? Damn...

Well, since I spent all my time yesterday hunting down Wii games and toys during the Black Friday sale, I suppose I'll give you a twofer today. You're welcome. :)

So here are two hot, nerdy ladies. One in Doctor Who theme, one in Tron theme. Oogle away! 




I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving and you got all the toys you wanted at the Black Friday sales. I know that my shopping cart always looks like I have young boys at home. (I don't) Nerf guns, action figures, video games, Sci Fi movies... Really, all the toys are for me, my honey and my mom. We're all just a bunch of big kids. :) That, I think, is the best part about being a nerd. There is always something for you to be excited about, always something to look forward to. What a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment