Friday, November 11, 2011

Hot Nerd Friday

Congratulations on another week spent solving your problems with words and not fire! As a reward, I present to you, the 10th Doctor himself, David Tennant. MMmmmmmmmmm...... Oh sorry, let me wipe the drool off my keyboard.

David Tennant was my first Doctor and it is no wonder I got hooked. He's smart, he has good sense of fashion, and he has the coolest ride in the universe! I adore the idea of a "super hero" who doesn't have any kind of powers and he solves all his problems with a screwdriver and his ability to be the most clever person in the room ALWAYS.

So please enjoy this sexy, sexy picture of David Tennant, my Doctor. For all the dudes, complaining about the lack of hot lady, you'll have to be patient for next week.

Happy weekend, everyone! I'm off to see the new "Harold and Kumar," movie of which the name escapes me... So I'm just calling it, "Something Something Something Neil Patrick Harris."

Oh one more for the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment