Friday, November 18, 2011

Hot Nerd Friday

For today's Hot Nerd Friday, I present the lovely Miss Karen Gillian. I like to call her Amy Pond. Yes, I have a picture of her hanging in my living room. Amy Pond has quickly become one of my very favorite companions if not my absolute favorite. (She's in competition with the other red-head, Donna Noble.) Not only is she hot, but she's smart and sassy and infinitely loyal to her boys.

Here's another picture because it's my blog and I can.
The Doctor leaving Amy behind in the second to last episode of the most recent season of Doctor Who tore my heart apart. I have never cried so hard watching a television show. I hear that she will be in the new season but to what extent is unknown. 

So continue to enjoy her while you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment