Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Your Nerd Queen Speaks

Today is November 30th. The official last day of National Novel Writing Month. I started this blog as a NaNoWriMo project to see if I could get the word count. As they say in the Kinetic Sculpture Race world, I was racing but not acing. I didn't make the word count but I started a project that I love and I think that is much more important. Once I find my stride with this blog, it could be a very good thing. For the record, my word count for the month of November is a measly 21,000. Okay, it isn't terrible but it isn't 50,000! I'm thinking next year I'll try again but in a different month! November is a crazy month. I don't know whose keen idea it was to pick that month but I disagree with him!

I hope you all are loving this as much as I am because this has been a really inspiring project for me. Thank you to everyone who is reading and to Christa for being my lone subscriber. :)

And now, a pretty picture.

Remember: Not all brains are created equal.

EDIT: Oh joy! I have two subscribers now! Hi Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment